November 5, 2007

Odds and Ends

Halloween is over, and suddenly it is time for Christmas. I have even done some shopping.

I make up baskets for my two daughters, my daughter-in-law and a friend for Christmas, with a wide variety of goodies - kitcheny things, bath treats, and odds and ends of all kinds. This takes a LOT of shopping. Here I am, back in Chintz and Co, hunting for bits and pieces.

Did you see the picture on Rain's blog of my poor little Katie? How sad to see her lacking all her twinkles.
I have the single day's pictures (the challenge at the moment) on my other website if you want to see large images...... I started it because I got looking in daily at a couple of photographers in England and admiring their work. I do find it hard to get out each day as they do, though. My favourite Brit one is called Cornwall Cam, and I also like Lakeland Cam. These guys are marvellous photographers, and of course they have lovely places to photograph.
It is supposed to be nice tomorrow. Maybe I'll head to Buttertubs Marsh!

2 comments:

raine said...

I looove my basket.

dilling said...

really, you don't need to get me anything for Christmas this year....