December 16, 2007

Outdoor Christmas Challenge

Well, it seems that I am the only one with the Christmas pics. You see, I am the sort of person who (almost) always follows the rules...... So here are a few assorted pictures from this week.

I really like the Cameron Island decorations. If I lived there I would decorate, too. Luckily, no one on my street puts up lights, so I don't have any guilt at all.

Every year I drive around McGirr Street. I don't think the decorations are quite as spectacular this year, but every year this house in a cul-de-sac off McGirr has the same six white boomers pulling Santa's sleigh.


This house on one of the north end streets (I was lost when I saw it) has very eclectic decorations. Something for everyone!

This snowman was at Russell's Market.

While driving around Victoria I spotted this decorated tree. Now these are perfect decorations for Christmas!

6 comments:

Olly said...

Great shots. So nice to see the Christmas lights. Ours need some work. After spending most of the afternoon getting them up, we found so many burnt out ones!

dilling said...

You're so good...I will post some Outdoor and Indoor photos on Friday. I haven't been out much... Cameron Island looks a bit like a UFO to me in that photo, all glowing and green and eerie.

raine said...

6 whie boomers, snow white boomers...
Love the pictures, all of them!

katy said...

see i automatically saw 6 white reindeers!!!! and thought why are you calling them boomers!!!! duh me!
great photos

dilling said...

DON"T LINK TO ADAM!!!!!
just don't do it!

georgia strait said...

Dilling, who is Adam and why should I not click on this? It does sound weird..... What is he selling? (Or do I not want to know...?)